Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Crestliner 2050 Raptor WT
The Raptor series has always been about fishing, no matter your passion. Outfitted with a deep 17-degree deadrise hull and an expansive, open deck design, the Raptor has been the boat of choice for anglers throughout North America year after year. For 2012 a complete redesign of the Raptor’s substructure and deck makes for a larger cockpit, improved storage, better livewell locations and overall more useable deck space.
- Elevated wrap-around e-Console helm with custom panels: Standard
- Starboard e-Console helm with toggle switches, drink holder, recessed throw tray, 12V power outlet and MP3 cubby: Standard
- Port console with glove box, drink holder and recessed throw-tray: Standard
- Wrap-around sport windshield safety glass: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Standard
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter and trim gauges standard with pre-rig: Standard
- Breaker switches at helm: Standard
- Horn (concealed): Standard
- Sport stainless steel steering wheel with tilt: Standard
- Clarion stereo - AM/FM, USB, iPod jack, Sirius radio ready: Standard
- Power steering for Verado Four-Cylinder: Optional
- Master power switch: Standard
- Pro Fishing Seats: Standard (2)
- Pedestal Floor Bases: Standard (6)
- Helm Seat Slider: Standard
- Butt Seat with Adjustable Pedestal: Optional
- Reclining helm seat with armrest (exchange Pro Fishing seat): Optional
- Reclining passenger seat with armrest (exchange Pro Fishing seat): Optional
- Conversion stern bench with aft port and starboard dry storage compartments: Optional
- All power pedestals exchange for base boat: Optional
- 16 oz. marine-grade carpet with aluminum flooring (Limited Lifetime Warranty): Standard
- Snap-In Cockpit Carpet: Optional
- Baked Armor-Guard Paint Process: Standard
- Extruded Chine with Spray Deflector: Standard
- Extruded Full Length Welded Center Keel: Standard
- Extruded gunnels with "J" hook canvas cover system: Standard
- Non-skid gunnel step pads: Standard
- Tru-V 17 degree reverse chine hull design: Standard
- Bow trolling motor outlet with 6-gauge wiring harness: Standard
- Stern trolling motor outlet w/ 6-gauge wiring harness: Standard
- Bow Trim Switch: Standard
- Washdown System: Optional
- Rear casting platform extension with lockable storage and aft port and starboard dry storage compartment: Optional
- Aft port and starboard dry storage compartments: Optional
- 2-step retractable boarding ladder (choose port or starboard mounted): Optional
- Aerated 13 gal. starboard bow livewell: Standard
- Aerated 1.5 gal. aerated bow baitwell with throw tray: Standard
- Bow casting platform with storage compartments: Standard
- Bow deck throw tray: Standard
- Drink Holders: Standard (7)
- Locking storage drawer under port console: Standard
- Locking starboard storage drawer (in bow platform): Standard
- Locking storage compartments (forward port and starboard bow): Standard
- Cargo netting on bow platform (port and starboard): Standard
- Center locking rod storage compartment (lighted) with 10 tubes accommodating 5 rods @ 8’ capacity: Standard
- Trolling motor battery storage compartment (36V system compatible) under center rod locker: Standard
- Mad Fish Graphics Package: Optional
- Angler's Edge Wrap: Optional
- Aft Curtain: Optional
- Custom travel cover with "J" hook snapless design: Optional
- Sun top (folding) with boot and draft shield (SS quick release hardware): Optional
- Side Curtains: Optional
- Tonneau Cover: Optional
- Pebble / Sport Red
- Pebble / Onyx Black
- Pebble / Bay Blue
- Pebble / Storm Blue
- Pebble / Silver Bay
- All Pebble
- Silver Bay / Sport Red
- Silver Bay / Onyx Black
- Silver Bay / Bay Blue
- Overall Length: 20 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 100.5 in.
- Bottom Width: 90.5 in.
- Chine Width: 87.25 in.
- Max. Depth: 41 in.
- Max. Cockpit Depth: 23 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 17 deg.
- Weight (boat only, dry): 1425 lb.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1600 lb.
- Max. People Capacity: 6
- Max. HP Capacity: 300
- Fuel Capacity: 55 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .125 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .125 in.
- Max HP
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 2 in.
- 100.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1425 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 55 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1600 lb.